4Rivers Wealth Management is looking to fill a full-time administrative position to assist the firm with a compliment of services for its high net-worth clients. This job is in-person and requires you to come to our offices at Foster Plaza 5 in Green Tree, PA.
In this role you will:
- Provide concierge services to clients
- Lead the client -onboarding process by gathering personal data, generating welcome and new account kits, and other related tasks.
- Prepare, upload, and process forms and documents to open and maintain accounts.
- Manage money movement and other client transactions like EFT’s, deposits, check requests, standing instructions, and Required Minimum Distributions
- Assist with mailings (USPS and Constant Contact)
- Maintain CRM notes and manage workflow.
- Manage client portals; create, enter planning data, and manage forms and folders
- Manage tax folders during tax season
- Be a firm advocate and team player
- Help clients research and resolve issues
- Assist with firm events
You are an ideal team member if you:
- Like variety in your job and day
- Have a service-oriented heart
- Enjoy solving problems
- Want to feel like a valued member of a nurturing family
- Have a growth mindset and love of learning
- Are a self-starter
- Take pride in being organized and detail-oriented
- Contribute to team meetings and enjoy a collaborative environment
To apply, email a resume and cover letter to [email protected]