4Rivers Wealth Management is looking to fill a full-time administrative position to assist the firm with a compliment of services for its high net-worth clients. Our firm is women-owned, and we enjoy working collaboratively with our team, clients, vendors, and back office. This job is an on-site role in our A+, modern office space at Foster Plaza 5 in Green Tree, PA.
Our mission: to provide clients with financial clarity around their wealth and exceptional client service. We maintain this vision by nurturing and investing in our team members.
In this role you will:
- Provide concierge services to clients
- Lead the client -onboarding process by gathering personal data, generating welcome and new account kits, and other related tasks.
- Prepare, upload, and process forms and documents to open and maintain accounts.
- Manage money movement and other client transactions like EFT’s, deposits, check requests, standing instructions, and Required Minimum Distributions
- Assist with mailings (USPS and Constant Contact)
- Maintain CRM notes and manage workflow.
- Manage client portals; create, enter planning data, and manage forms and folders
- Manage tax folders during tax season
- Be a firm advocate and team player
- Help clients research and resolve issues
- Assist with firm events, managing logistics, collateral, and invitations
You are an ideal team member if you:
- Have an undergraduate degree
- Enjoy a steady and predictable, yet fun work environment
- Are service orientated – “What can I do to help?”
- Factual, polite, and professional
- Have a growth mindset coupled with “no task is too small” attitude
- Take pride in being organized, accurate, and detail-oriented
- Contribute to team meetings and enjoy a collaborative environment
- Want to work for a firm with a clear career path (instead of lip-service)
To apply: Join Our Team (4riverswm.com) or email a resume and cover letter to [email protected]