Ilene Schwartz, MA, MPM, FPQP™
Director of Marketing
As Director of Marketing, Ilene brings over 30 years of marketing communications to 4Rivers Wealth Management. Having served in senior positions for corporations, small businesses and nonprofits, she understands the complexities of constant change and related challenges all industries encounter.
Ilene founded IHS Consultants - a marketing communications firm – in 2017. Previously, she was the Managing Director of Marketing for BPU Investment Management. Prior positions included Vice President of Communications and Development for Adagio Health and Director of Marketing for McCrory & McDowell LLC.
Ilene is a graduate of Chatham College (now University) with a Bachelor of Arts in English, Master of Arts in Communications from Duquesne University and a Master of Public Management from Carnegie Mellon University’s Heinz’s School (now College).
- Women in Communications Matrix Award
- Golden Quill
- Treasurer, Board of Directors, Luminari
- Member, Professional Services Marketing Association
- Previous President of the Board of Directors, Conservation Consultants, Inc.
- Member, Leadership Circle, Women and Girls Foundation of Western
When I’m not at work: I am an avid knitter and exercise “want-to-be.”
Interested in learning more?