Jodi Amos, MBA, AIF®, CDFA®
As a managing partner, Jodi brings over 30 years of banking, wealth management, and trust experience to the 4Rivers team. In addition to guiding the firm’s operating functions, Jodi assists affluent individuals and families across the country with strategic plans for their wealth. She is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® with a passion for helping her clients define what matters to them, then crafting a financial plan that can deliver peace of mind in any market.
Jodi spent most of her career at Mellon Bank, now BNY Mellon, working in the Wealth Management and Trust Department. Later, she held a leadership role as senior vice president at Fifth Third Bank, where she helped develop the bank’s wealth management platform. Before becoming a founding partner of 4Rivers Wealth Management, Jodi was a senior investment advisor to physicians, business professionals, women with wealth, and professional athletes at Commonwealth Advisory Group.
A Pittsburgh native and a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh’s Katz Graduate School of Business with a Master’s Degree in Finance, Jodi has been recognized for her dedication to women. Early in her career, she was a pioneer of financial education for women. Recognizing this important initiative, she founded “The Women with Wealth” forums at Mellon Bank, now BNY Mellon. Jodi also founded the Women of Distinction luncheon, which recognizes women around the Pittsburgh region who've made a significant impact on the community.
Jodi is honored to be a member of the Women’s President Organization (WPO). WPO is a dynamic and diverse collective of women business leaders around the world who share insight in groups facilitated to drive game-changing business and financial success.
- St. Clair Hospital, former Member, Board of Directors
- St. Clair Hospital Foundation, former Trustee
- UPMC Ladies Hospital Aid Society, former Member, Board of Directors
- Jewish Women’s Foundation of Greater Pittsburgh, Board of Trustees
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation, Board Emeritus, and former Chairman
- Committee member for many nonprofits including, but not limited to, Powerlink, Family House, Austin’s Playroom, Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy, Gilda’s Club,and Women’s President Organization.
- 2021 Making a Difference Honoree by the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation recongnizes dedication as a volunteer and advocate and is not specific to financial services and does not imply an endoresment, recommendation, or otherwise reflect the performance of the advisor. Click here for more information.
- Please visit our News section to see Jodi's interviews with national and local media.
When I’m not working: I’m spending time with my husband, our two daughters and their Great Danes!
Vice: Wintergreen Lifesavers™