Jodi Amos, MBA, AIF®, CDFA®
As a Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Jodi assists affluent individuals across the country with strategic plans for their wealth. She is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®, with a passion for helping her clients define what matters to them, then crafting a financial plan that delivers confidence in any market.
Jodi brings over 30 years of banking and wealth management expertise to the 4Rivers team. She spent most of her career at Mellon Bank, now BNY Mellon, working in the Wealth Management and Trust Departments and was recognized for her dedication to women, founding “The Women with Wealth” forums. Jodi also founded the Women of Distinction luncheon, which recognizes women around the Pittsburgh region who've made a significant impact on the community.
In addition to being a voting member of the 4Rivers investment committee, Jodi is a firm leader. She shares her experience from Fifth Third Bank, where she was a senior vice president and helped develop the bank’s wealth management platform. More recently, Jodi served as a senior investment advisor to physicians, business professionals, women with wealth, and professional athletes at Commonwealth Advisory Group.
A graduate of the University of Pittsburgh’s Katz Graduate School of Business with a Master’s Degree in Finance, Jodi is honored to be a member of the Women’s President Organization (WPO). WPO is a dynamic and diverse collective of women business leaders around the world who share insight in groups facilitated to drive game-changing business and financial success.
- 2023 Five Star Wealth Manager created by Five Star Professional. The 2023 award was presented in June 2023 based on data gathered within 12 months preceding the issue date. 1818 advisors were considered, 233 advisors were recognized. Advisors pay a fee to hold out marketing materials. Not indicative of advisor’s future performance. Your experience may vary. For more information, please visit www.fivestarprofessional.com.
- 2021 Making a Difference Honoree by the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation
- 2013 Volunteer of the Year; United Jewish Federation Volunteer of the Year
- Please visit our News section to see Jodi's interviews with national and local media.
- St. Clair Hospital, former Member, Board of Directors
- St. Clair Hospital Foundation, former Trustee
- UPMC Ladies Hospital Aid Society, former Member, Board of Directors
- Jewish Women’s Foundation of Greater Pittsburgh, former Member, Board of Trustees
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation, Board Emeritus, and former Chairman
When I’m not working: I’m spending time with my husband and our two daughters on the Pickleball court and babysitting their Great Danes!
Vice: Wintergreen Lifesavers™