Jodi Amos, MBA and AIF®
As a managing partner, Jodi Amos brings 30 years of banking and wealth management experience to the 4Rivers team. In addition to guiding the firm’s operating functions, Jodi assists affluent individuals and families across the country with strategic plans for their wealth. She is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary and passionate about helping her clients define what matters to them, then crafting a financial plan that can deliver peace of mind in any market.
Jodi spent most of her career at Mellon Bank, now BNY Mellon, working in the Wealth Management and Trust Department. Later, she held a leadership role as Sr. Vice President at Fifth Third Bank where she helped develop the bank’s wealth management platform. Before becoming a founding partner of 4Rivers Wealth Management, Jodi was as a Senior Investment Advisor to physicians, business professionals, and professional athletes at Commonwealth Advisory Group.
A Pittsburgh native and a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh’s Katz Graduate School of Business, Ms. Amos has been recognized for her dedication to women. Early in her career, she was a pioneer of financial education for women. Recognizing this importance initiative, she founded the “The Women with Wealth” forums at Mellon Bank, now BNY Mellon. Jodi also founded the Women of Distinction luncheon, which recognizes women around the Pittsburgh region who've made a significant impact on the community.
- St. Clair Hospital, the St. Clair Hospital Foundation, Trustee
- UPMS Ladies Hospital Aid Society, Board of Directors
- Jewish Women’s Foundation of Greater Pittsburgh, Board of Trustees
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation, Board Emeritus and former Chairman
- Committee member for many nonprofits including but not limited to, Powerlink, Family House, Austin’s Playroom, Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy and Gilda’s Club.
- Woman of the Year by the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation
- Volunteer of the Year; United Jewish Federation Volunteer of the Year
When I’m not working: I’m in the bleachers cheering on my two daughters who play volleyball at Duke University.
Vice: Wintergreen Lifesavers™
Interested in learning more?