Newlin Archinal, CFP®, CRPC®, AIF®
Newlin provides comprehensive investment and planning advice to families, with a specialty in working with global executives. Many of her clients are professionals and entrepreneurs who need retirement and business transition guidance. She also serves women of wealth seeking advice on career, divorce, and retirement. Newlin has consistently been listed as one of the top wealth managers as rated by Pittsburgh Magazine*.
Driven by a desire to positively impact people’s financial lives, Newlin left her job as an Emmy-nominated television journalist and pivoted into wealth management more than a decade ago. She started her career as an advisor at Integrity Wealth Consulting. Later, Newlin served as vice president and a voting member of the Investment Committee at BPU Investment Management. While there, she also founded Women Connect, an initiative driven to help women executives find success.
A frequent speaker, Newlin is a graduate of Ithaca College, where she played women’s lacrosse. She is committed to the financial planning profession and is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional who is passionate about empowering others and serving as a mentor to next-gen advisors.
- *2015 - 2019, 2022, 2023 Five Star Wealth Manager, created by Five Star Professional. The 2023 award was presented in 06/2023 based on data gathered within the 12 months preceding the issues date. 1,818 Pittsburgh-are advisors were considered, 233 were recognized. Advisors pay a fee to hold out marketing materials. Not indicative of advisor's future performance. Your experience may vary. For more information, please visit www.fivestarprofessional.com.
- Mid Atlantic Emmy® Awards recognizes acheivements in televison and allied media and is not specific to financial services and does not imply an endorsement, recommendation, or otherwise reflect the performance of the advisor. Click here for more information.
- Please visit our News section to see Newlin's interviews with national and local media.
- The Arthritis Foundation, Pittsburgh Chapter, Board of Directors
- Allegheny County Medical Society Foundation, Board of Directors
- Financial Planning Association, Pittsburgh Chapter, Board of Directors
When I’m not at work: I’m playing/coaching lacrosse, hosting spontaneous dance parties with my kids in the kitchen, or enforcing the “homework first” rule.
Vice: Coffee with coconut creamer.
Interested in learning more?